Monday, August 25, 2014

Star lover

Any of you k-drama fans would know from the title what I am going to ramble about in this post.
Yeah, the recent hit drama - My Lover from the Star.
When I started watching couple of months back, I didn't find it very addictive and interesting. Story line is a bit slow in the beginning. I don't really fancy the lead characters too. Personally, I think Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun is not so matching in a way. She looks more mature than him (and I still think so)...
I started watching again after pausing midway and now, I am addicted. I even cried on some scenes...
The message that hit me most is - we must treasure every moment as if it's our last. It's heartbreaking to know someone you loved dearly is going to away and never coming back. The feeling, emotions and action is very hard to control at times no matter how hard we try.
What would you do if you are in their situation when you know that the fairy tale will end very soon? Will you still choose to love fully even if it is for one month or harden your heart so you will not get hurt in the end? Is it better to have loved with all your heart or nothing at all? 

No comments: