Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Food Review: Toh Yuen, PJ Hilton

Celebrated dad's birthday at Toh Yuen a couple of weeks ago. I've not heard of Toh Yuen before this but according to sis, it has been around for quite a long time. When we reached, we are the only customers but as soon as we are seated, the crown began tricking in.

Soft shell crab with chicken floss
Love the crunchiness and not so oily. The floss is a good combination and can be eaten with rice as well.
Lotus roots with pine nuts
Tasted a bit bland to me but I love pine nuts.
General Tso's chicken
My favourite dish. Well marinated and flavourful.
Deep fried fish with dragon fruit sauce
The only attractive thing about this is the sauce. They could have been more generous though.
Toh Yuen's fried rice
One of their signature dish. I must agree that it is very tasteful and generous with ingredient like scallops and prawns.

Despite the price, highly recommends this place. Do book in advance as it can be quite crowded during the weekends.

To end this....
Now you see me
Now you don't...

No comments: