Sunday, December 01, 2013

December!

This is a backdated post that I didn't get to finish on 1st Dec.

In the blink of an eye, we have come to the last month of the year. December is my favourite month for a few reasons.
1. It's Christmas!
2. It's a month where I get to plan for next year, make up new resolutions...
3. It's the month where you are supposed to clear any remaining annual leave that can't be carried forward to the next year.
4. It's the month when you can relax as projects usually close down towards the last week of the year.
5. It's the month where I get to go shopping.

However, this year, I feel that things are beginning to change. Maybe I am getting older.
1. It's Christmas! but then I feel it's all hyped up.
2. No more resolutions for me.
3. Clearing leave but no where to go.
4. Relax?? What is that??
5. Saving mode...shopping no more. *sobs*

So December is beginning to be like any other month.

No comments: